Mercedes-Benz Adelaide & Unley's response to COVID-19.
As the global Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak continues to evolve, we wanted to share with you some important information about the steps we’re taking to minimise the risk of transmission within our dealership environments and the local community.
Our greatest priority is the health and wellbeing of our team members and you, our valued customers.
Mercedes-Benz Adelaide, Unley and Unley Vans are operating as usual and we are taking a number of steps which are listed below to ensure our dealerships, vehicles, service departments and lounges remain clean and hygienic for everyone.
- Increasing the frequency of cleaning and sanitisation within all areas of our dealerships
- Providing additional hand soap for customers and employees
- Providing single use rubber gloves for technicians and sales staff to use prior to entering a vehicle (service, test drive or valuation)
- All service vehicles will be fitted with protective equipment including a steering wheel wrap
- A strict protocol regarding the disinfecting of vehicles has been enforced while ensuring we do not damage delicate leather and interior trims
- Providing complimentary hand sanitiser at all points of contact
- The use of the coffee machine and availability of fresh fruit, sandwiches and reading material will be temporarily unavailable in our customer lounges.
If you are unable to visit our dealerships we can also arrange test drives and viewings to take place at your home or office. Additionally, we can provide you with virtual car tours and over the phone valuation, aftermarket quotes and finance applications, should this be your preference. We also welcome and will do our best to accommodate any requests that would make your experience with us more comfortable.
We are actively following all health advice issued by the Australian Government, including mandatory isolation periods for all team members returning from international travel. We are also ensuring our team is supported with clear health and hygiene protocols and have cancelled any work-related domestic travel.
In what is certainly a trying time, Mercedes-Benz Adelaide, Unley and Unley Vans are committed to supporting our staff and customers. We welcome any phone calls or queries you may have and are ready to assist you at any of our three dealerships for any sales, service or parts support.
Thank you for your continued support,
David Upton and Drew Ford
Mercedes-Benz Financial Services Australia Response on COVID-19.
The COVID-19 virus continues to present unprecedented challenges and is affecting our customers and the community both locally and abroad. Supporting you and your business as we navigate through this complex and rapidly changing environment remains an absolute priority for Mercedes-Benz Financial Services.⠀
We have introduced a number of supporting measures to assist you during these difficult times including the potential to defer your payments for up to 6 months. If you have been directly impacted by the COVID-19 outbreak and are unable to meet your obligations and require financial assistance, we ask you to please visit https://bit.ly/Financial-Hardship-Assistance. All contracts with payments deferred will have capitalised interest on the remaining term and all Agility contracts that are extended will have their guarantee future values adjusted.⠀
Find out more on mercedesbenz.com.au.